Breaches Happen Don’t Worry we’ve got you covered with ALWAYS Secure
“Always Secure, Always Available”
In order to help our clients maintain secure and compliant cloud environments, we offer monthly cloud support focused on security and high availability to minimize downtime.
ALWAYS Available (Site Reliability)
How it works:
- The first step is to confirm that your cloud environment was developed with “highly available” design principles. From there, we work to understand your internal SLAs, security and compliance posture and budgets to support our remediation activities, if applicable.
- Using Biarca’s “ALWAYS Available” framework, we load your cloud infrastructure, system, application and user logs for analysis. From that, we can glean actionable insights on your cloud environment.
- Through our continuous monitoring and the implementation of cloud native hooks, we provide timely alerts of unforeseen events like security or compliance breaches.
- If desired, Biarca can remediate issues (on a timely basis) to ensure minimal downtime.
- Once a month, we meet with your team to review performance, issue resolution and recommendations for your environments (based on new product releases).
Biarca’s global engineering team provides confidence in your cloud environments through two programs:
- ALWAYS Available Monitoring and Alerting
- ALWAYS Available Full Service (Monitoring, Alerting and Remediation)
ALWAYS Secure (Managed Security)
- ALWAYS Secure Monitoring and Alerting
- ALWAYS Secure Full Service (Monitoring, Alerting and Remediation)
Google Cloud Partner
Biarca has received Google Cloud’s security specialization, demonstrating our success in securing customer infrastructure and workflows to GCP. Some of the cloud projects worked by Biarca’s team of security experts involved providing comprehensive security guidance & implementation for PHI data on Google Cloud, moving on-prem applications to the cloud for enhanced security, agility & automated operations and prepare customers for SOC 2 Type I & II Certifications.